|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Thursday, April 06, 2006 Struggling to Study
I was trying to concentrate on IA2 but I'm feeling really tired. Tomorrow will be the test and I doubt I can remember any of the formulaes. I'm lousy in that.. I've just started studying for my IA2 and I hope I can finish it in time for tomorrow.
Today I had my last GEK lab. It was ok but I think it's really interesting. I've learned so much more useful and practical stuff than any other module. Oh ya, and Mrs Ho's son is Yao's friend and he told me today that Mrs Ho still remembers me. Kekeke.. it feels really nice to know that your teacher can still remember you. I guess I've created like so much trouble for her that's why she can still remembers me. I sort of miss her I guess. Maybe I shall go back to school after I graduate. Saya mau mengkunjung PJC kapan kuliah saya selesai. Apa GK mau ikut dengen saya? Hahaha...
link | posted by trom_piggy at 6:29 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |